1235 Wildwood Avenue, Apt # 32
Cell # (806) 441-3126
Office # (408) 986-3752
Home # (408) 738-5604
Objective: Seeking a challenging position in the field of Analog VLSI Design and adding value to my skill set for further development.
Education: Pursuing Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering at Texas Tech University. Graduating in May 2002.
Bachelors Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mepco Schlenk Engg. College, India. Graduated in 1st Class. Period of study: Sept 1996 to April 2000.
* Currently an intern at Applied Materials, working with the ISM Group and involved in the Engineering Application of the 200mm wafer manufacturing machine and upgrading the 300mm machine.
* Computer Support for the College of Engineering, Texas Tech University from May-June 2001, providing technical assistance and took care of about 300 computers in the dept.
* Graduate Assistant in the Electrical Engineering dept for spring 2001 and was responsible for grading the courses Fundamentals of Electric Circuits and Software and Hardware Engineering: Motorola M68HC12. Computer lab TA in the Electrical Engineering dept for Spring 2001 and was in charge of taking care of the Windows NT systems.
* Research Assistant in the Pulse Power Lab during fall 2000 and worked in the Capturing of Pulse Power Explosion using a high speed framing camera and controlling the whole experiment with microcontroller M68HC12. The work involved programming the microcontroller and designing the interface and control circuitry involved in it.
* Possess excellent quantitative, analytical and communication skills.
* Extensively used MS tools and worked on DOS, Windows 95/98.
* Worked with HTML, MS FrontPage and designed WebPages.
* An ardent learner with quick grasping ability.
* Worked on Matlab, Pspice, Maple, L-Edit.
* Familiar with the programming of Motorola M68HC12.
Training Undergone and Projects:
Underwent a one-month technical in-plant training on power generation and the various steps involved at Neyveli Lignite Corporation, India, during June 1999.
* Came to know of the various procedures involved in the running of a 1200 MW power plant.
* Gained knowledge on the management-employee relationship in a factory with a strength of 20,000 employees
* Was asked to submit a study on the plant which was later appraised to be excellent.
Underwent training on Communication at Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited, India, during May 1999.
* Came face to face with the various challenges one can expect in the work environment.
* Enhanced my knowledge on the basics of communication from a practical point of view.
Bachelors degree project at Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research - Constant Power Charging System for Energy Storage Capacitors, which aims at a very high frequency link converter involving inverter and high frequency transformer isolation. The high frequency link converter facilitates in the easy control of voltage and current for charging the capacitor.
Worked on the design and construction of the projects Ocean Tidal Energy Conversion Technique & Conversion of Solar Energy into Electrical Energy using Thermo sensitive Nickel-Titanium alloy. This project was also presented in National symposiums.
Achievements: * Among the top 5% of my undergraduate class in terms of academic and extra-curricular achievements.
* Presented prize-winning technical papers on Power Generation, Bio-medical Engineering, Urban Bus Transport.
* Represented the college at Intercollegiate Cultural competitions and was adjudged the Best Performer of one such cultural meet. competitions.
* Scored 99% in Science in the Secondary school leaving exam and was ranked State 24th among 0.2 million.